We hear a song or read a story & the good feelings we get don't remain inside of us. We are either anticipating them, or we've had them & they are gone. We never experience them as now... I'm writing a story about a little girl who discovers a cave where there is a lasting now...
The Gift of Asher Lev, p. 99

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Best Christmas CD EVER!

If you are looking for a great Christmas album for this year's season, I highly recommend Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God. It tells, not only the story of Jesus' birth, but begins at the beginning... of the universe, of time. It tells the whole story of Jesus. It is amazing. This album brought me triumphantly through my first Christmas without family, in a strange new land. Now, I listen to it remember it while I praise God's amazing plans! Buy it and love it!

Also, a small book-keeping note, I've updated blog tags so that you can search by topic. I encourage you to take a moment and enjoy some of my favorites.

No comments: