We hear a song or read a story & the good feelings we get don't remain inside of us. We are either anticipating them, or we've had them & they are gone. We never experience them as now... I'm writing a story about a little girl who discovers a cave where there is a lasting now...
The Gift of Asher Lev, p. 99

Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting ready for our first hiking adventure on Saturday
We're just hanging out before dinner... Jeremy's a little upset that there isn't any Barq's in the pop machine. My pocket-book is too. I should never bet money.
Lou and I on a Boccie ball break.
Shadow ninjas at sunset
We loved our secludedish campsite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures Jaime!
Especially the ninja one.. very nice.

Anonymous said...

Replying to your comment:
Hhmm.. this weekend is possible. I'm pretty full saturday though :/
Sunday is... iffy as well. Does friday count as weekend?