We hear a song or read a story & the good feelings we get don't remain inside of us. We are either anticipating them, or we've had them & they are gone. We never experience them as now... I'm writing a story about a little girl who discovers a cave where there is a lasting now...
The Gift of Asher Lev, p. 99

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Part 2 of 5: Why I Shouldn't Series Blog

Somehow, series blogging means that I would have to have something profound to say, at least 3 days in a row and about the same topic! This seems highly unlikely. Therefore, I should refrain from writing in series form.


Here’s what I propose [and Blogger is ahead of me here]: Simply use “topics” on the sidebar!


Because things normally stew on the back burner of my mind, to be revisited at my convenience, or when necessary, I’ll just put a tag on it as I write about it. Then, when you want to read about “culture” or see pictures, you can simply click there and Blogger will let you know what I think. This seems a whole lot easier than me racking my brain, probably unsuccessfully, to package these thoughts all at once.


Good work, Blogger!

No comments: